Sittin Up In My Room


I'm in love with this tunic I picked up from J.Crew (similar here) earlier this year.



I wanted to share some updates on my bedroom decor project. I'm very happy how everything is coming together with my Rustic Luxe themed bedroom. I expressed some months ago that I'm obsessed with painted floors. I did some research a while back (see Painted Floor post), where I shared some floor design inspiration. The style I wanted to achieve for the project, was the fresh and creative. I also wanted to represent my grandmother legacy by using the paint color Pearl, (per my grandmother's name). 

I searched high and low for the perfect stencil design and finally I came across a seller on Etsy. Painting the stencils on the floors were fairly easy, just finding your sequence pattern was more complex. 

LavishLibra

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram