Wallpaper Arrival!!!



My wallpaper samples finally made it to my front door step. It seem like it took eternity for them to come, but they're here now! And I love them so. Silver metallic mylar with flocked velvet. The texture is out of this world fabulous. The hard part is, which one do I choose? Decisions, decisions???

They're currently on my wall, until I feel which one works best for the design of the room. Obviously I'm gravitating toward the white, because it's just so classic and it would go with a few accessories I have in mind from Pier 1 Imports. But sometimes simple can be a bit boring, and you want that pop of color.With the red, I will definitely have that as the accent wall. So readers what do you think??? I want your input..Thanx. Xoxo


LavishLibra

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram