Favorite Look of the Moment


I remember the first time I every seen Kerry Washington on the big screen, in one of my favorite movies, Save the Last Dance. I loved her so much in that movie, she had a great style then and since then, she has evolved as an actress with her hit show Scandal ( I'm probably the only person on earth that has never watched the show yet) and also as a fashion icon. This photo is from the Vibe Magazine spread for the new movie she is starring in with Jamie Foxx and Leonardo DiCaprio. She looks soooo fabulous in this photo. Go Kerry we see you girl, keep up the good work!

LavishLibra

1 comment:

  1. Kerry is finally getting the attention she deserves! She's a great actress, and she always looks amazing!

    http://sincerelyrenay.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Instagram