Music Will Never Forget...Aaliyah


"Yo, turn my music up. Up some more, up some more, up a lil bit more"-4 Page Letter
 It's been 11 years, wow doesn't seem that long ago. Let's the remember the iconic stylish diva, with beautiful photos, quotes, lyrics and classic videos . She was like no other. Check more below....
“Some people come into our lives and quickly go. Some people stay for awhile and leave footprints on our hearts and we are never the same.” — Aaliyah

 "Cause the love you give can't be replaced. See no one else love me like you do. That's why I don't mind to spend my life with you. Wanna please you in anyway I can. Wanna share my world don't you understand."..One in a Million


"You Shouldnt Rush It, Take Our Time. Ill Let You Know When Im Ready (If Thats Alright). I Wont, Keep You, I Wont Keep You, I Wont Keep You Holdin On. But If You Wait On Me, I Promise You It Wont Be Long."...Hot Like Fire

 
"Could you pick up a phone and call me at home? And let me know you ain't in some heat. And don't go crying, you're grown, You know I'm looking out for you, Cause you be looking out for me, me, me"...Back in One Piece

"She would probably leave you alone. She would probably curse you out and unplug her phone. I bet she'd be glad that you was gone. And then she wouldn't have to worry She's crazy to put up with you. Oh boy I won't be no fool. Let you like what you see. It ain't easy to get with me."...If Ya Girl Only Knew


"Constant Pleasure. No Scale Can Measure. Secret Treasures. Keeps On Getting Better. Do You Wanna. Roll With Me? We Can Go To Foreign Lands Your Hand In My Hand.  Do You Wanna Ride With Me?We Can Be Like Bonnie & Clyde.Be By Your Side"...More Than A Woman


"I fell asleep on the couch, I thought we were going out . I want to know: Were your fingers broke? . If you had let me know, I wouldn't have put on my clothes . I want to know: Where'd you go instead? Cause it was 4 in the morning, When you crept back in the bed . I want to know: What was in your head?  Or what was in my head? Am I supposed to change? "...We Need A Resolution

"Keep working hard and you can get anything that you want. If God gave you the talent, you should go for it. But don't think it's going to be easy. It's hard! " -AALIYAH


LavishLibra

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram