Remix vs. rEMIx


These two incredible full feature remixes of the 90's, Brandy "I Wanna Be Down" Remix f/ Yo Yo, Queen Latifah and MC Lyte & Craig Mack "Flava in Ya Ear" Remix f/ Biggie Smalls, LL Cool J, Busta Rymes and Rampage. Back when remixes were a movement, everyone coming together sharing their talent in one spotlight...(Can totally use a star studded hip-hop remix video like these two these days)

Both incredible hit songs from the 90's...but which one is the best?? Peep the videos below...



Girls v. Guys I want your thoughts....me, I LOOOOVE "Flava in Ya Ear" Remix, but I'm gonna have to go with the ladies on this one.





Craig Mack's "Flava In Ya Ear" is such a monumental remix in hip-hop so necessary and authentic + it features the latest greatest rapper of all time. Busta Rhymes had some crazy fashions back in the 90's..lovin that hat in the video.


"I Wanna Be Down" Remix is a winner for me, always representing for us Ladies <3

LavishLibra

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram