Happy & Thankful

This Thanksgiving was very quiet and mellow (which was very nice). We stayed home this year and cooked. We normally go to my aunt's house, but we just stayed in this year. We use my grandmother's China Dishes and my mother prepared this fabulous turkey. Each of us took turns preparing different dishes, which is our normal tradition. I was so excited to end my night watching the Micheal Jackson Bad 25th Anniversary Special, directed by Spike Lee, that premiered Thursday night.

The Turkey


Shrimp Biscuit Mushroom Stuffing
I thought we give the stuffing a little twist this year, it was sooo good! Everyone loved it :-)


Mac & Cheese
This is my sister's very first baked macaroni & cheese dish...I must say that her and my niece did a great job !

LavishLibra

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram