Super September


September 24th marks the beginning of LIBRA season. I have SOMETHING special instore for my fellow Librains so stay tuned.....+ my Birthday, September 29th, so I'm super excited, a star was born :)




OUTFIT: Motel Dress from Asos old but similar here + it's been previously marked down....Michael Kors suede booties old but, similar and newer version here <<<(these booties are perfect for fall).....Layering-double necklace from New York & Company....bracelets Designed by Jhirae (Me)


What I love the most about September: is Fall fashion (cool leather jackets, boots, bold color scarves and gloves, cool sweaters etc., I could go on for days). Fashion Week is another, all the crazy designers come together as a unit to show off their fantastic Spring Collection, with all things you could never imagine are presented in those fashion shows that week in the Fashion Capital. But I live for the street fashion, ladies and gentleman put on their best for that week, there no other way but to come correct, you'll be amongst the best of them.

Chanel Iman D&G 2010

LavishLibra

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram