Diptyque Fryque

  


OK...so I would admit to calling myself a Diptyque Freak. These candles are EVERYTHING. My first experience with these candles was a trip to NYC for a friends birthday. We did a Sex&theCity Tour, which was amazing (I recommend anyone should experience it). During the tour, we stopped on Bleecker St. for some fun shopping. We stopped in a Karl Lagerfield Pop-up Shop and that's when I fell in love....smacked right in the face with captivating Parisian aroma. I immediately asked the sales person what is that smell and how can I find it, and surprisingly it was in a store a few doors down...I was in heaven. Candle Heaven. 


Fast-forward to today, I went back to that very store and purchase my candle, I picked up one  of my favorites, Mimosa, very clean delicate scent. My other favorite smells are Lilas and Violette. #FashionFunFact: Karl Lagerfeld's favorite is Tuberose. These Parisian candles start at $30 bucks and are well worth it. 

Displaying WP_20140208_0162014021501353420140215013639.jpg 


LavishLibra

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram