Dreams & Reality Are All The Same



"It all starts with a dream & determination"-Rae xo

  

 

Follow your dreams and always listen to your heart. If you have something you're passionate about, be sure to chase those dreams and pursue them.

My personal dream is  fashion, music, style and everything in between. When I was 3 years-old  18 months (my mom just read this & corrected me lol) I use to play this Whitney Houston VHS Tape with all her videos on it. I use to literally enter in the room singing "The Greatest Love of All" as if I was the "Queen of the Night", herself walking onto the stage.....And that's where my love for music all started! I know no other way. Everyday I will make a vow to do something to continue to pursue my dreams and make them a reality.

Quotes to live by:
  • "Work on your craft"
  • "Live your making until you make your living"
  • "Commit yourself to your dream than figure it out"-Les Brown
  • "You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream"-C.S. Lewis
  • Now faith is the assurance of things hoped for, the conviction of things not seen. Hebrews 11:1

LavishLibra

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram